In our houses only there are various types of waste which we dump on daily bases. We have all kinds of residential rubbish removal, paper waste in the form of old mails, plastic, batteries, metals, old wires, handy small gadgets, medical waste.
Kitchen waste like food waste, vegetable peals, rotten old fruits all is in your dustbin inside your kitchen or in the backyard dumpster. But all this decomposable waste would smell. There is a lot of organic waste in every house which can be recycled.
There are agencies which are providing garbage disposable services. Enrolling for these services will keep your kitchen clean and kids healthy.
kitchen door meals says, garbage disposal on time and on regular bases plays a vital role in the cleanliness of your environment as well. You can feel the freshness in the air.
Tips on how to keep your kitchen clean :
- Clear the counter: anything you don’t use again just trash it out.
- Fill the sink with hot water and few squirts of dish soap. Put the item in them those require soaking like crisper drawe, the dish rack , microwave turn table.
- Empty the refrigerator: toss everything expired out. Throw dirty food-storage containers into the sink. Top to bottom, wipe down the shelves with a paper towel or a rag sprit zed with a nontoxic all-purpose cleaner.
- Dust the high zones Use a telescoping duster clean all the dirt and debris, start right above the sink all around the room, cleaning upper corners, light fixtures, and tops of cabinets. Don’t forget the top of the refrigerator. When you’re back at the sink, you’re ready to move on.
- Clean the upper cabinets and all of it. All things hanging on those 4 walls in your kitchen. Microwave mounted to your wall, yes clean it from outside and inside. Use all-purpose cleaner, for interior use damp, soapy cloth, wipe down the exterior. In case your microwave is made of stainless steel use a cloth moistened with diluted white vinegar, instead of soapy water, to clean any fingerprints. Wipe the doors, cabinet door and make sure you encircle the entire kitchen with that damp cloth.
- Spray the stove top with all-purpose cleaner and let sit for a few minutes. For stubborn stains, add a powdered scrub that won’t scratch. And that solution you left in your microwave for 2 minutes, clean that up too. Wipe the stove top with a clean, dry cloth and when the cramp falls on the floor in the end swap it out with the cloth to keep grease from transferring to another surface.
- Scrub the counter tops with small, circular motions, using a cleaner.
- Clean all the item soaked in that sink and drain the sink and rinse with hot water.Clean sink with mild abrasive cleanser and a microfiber cloth; rinse with hot water. Wipe down the faucet and the handles
- Empty the trash from can and cabinets and replace that can with a new bag.
- Sweep the floor with an electro-static dry dusters the baseboards and under the cabinets, where crumbs can hide. Pull out appliances to reach the spaces near the walls. Use a mop to clean the floor spotless clean.
Waste that came out of your kitchen after completion of cleaning divides them in separate bags. Recycling, decomposing, organic and trash then call the garbage disposable for kitchen right way. They would bring their well-equipped machines to take your dumpster out in a fraction of seconds. The air around your house would be fresh. The environment becomes 100% healthy for kids to play in your backyard.